There’s nothing quite like having friends round, drinking and watching Shrek.
Posts tagged fun facts with emma.
- Dad: Alison, where's the gin?
- Mum: Under my bed with a straw in it
- Emma: It has "for the nursing home" written on it
robert told me that i had ‘mad eyebrow game’ last night and that’s like one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me
then we made out with iris by the goo goo dolls playing in the background
- Mum: Emma, I'm old. I bought something in Katies today.
- Me: Don't worry, I'll only put you in the home when you start shopping at Millers.
- Me: I got 100% feedback for a seminar I hate in a class of year 9 boys!
- Robert: They must all want to fuck you. The yoga's going well.
REMEMBER THAT TIME HANK GREEN RETWEETED STICK
Today was really lovely!
Ali and I have a 2 hour break together from 12-2 on Mondays so we decided to forgo the library and productivity and go to Manning Bar and drink cider. And then we skipped half our ancient lecture because it was the most boring thing in the world, and then waited with Jeremy and Catherine until Emma finished work.
Then the five of us went to a bar/lounge place and it was happy hour and we drunk multiple delicious cocktails and ciders and cocktail jugs and sangria and ate pizza. Then I came back home to Andrew’s and we watched Game of Thrones and all-in-all I give today a 10/10!
Yay! 10/10 indeed!
And tomorrow will start as a 10/10 because I have made the decision to no go to my tutorial in the morning
ALSO I got a distinction on my first essay of the year. PAT ON THE BACK TO ME
But yes a very lovely evening indeed
I’m doing housing projects
learning about the ghetto
that’s like why i picked this subject
i was going to make a ~working out~ playlist but then i just settled on destiny’s child’s greatest hits
sometimes when you’re a history student you have to borrow books
fuckin huge books
enormous books about
- Me: So how does Monday night sound for dinner?
- Ali: I'm in!
- Jeremy: That's Game of Thrones night.